Yeah, I know we're supposed to STOP and smell the roses, but with all the technology available today, who's content to just SMELL when you can look up the name of the rose, photograph it, post it to Facebook, all while talking on the phone and listening to music?
The folks at ShopSmart magazine feel our multitasking pain.
That's why their March issue identifies 5 free phone and tablet apps that can help us keep track of day-to-day appointments and tasks while keeping on schedule. They were kind enough to give us an advance look, so I wanted to pass 'em along to our
reader millions of readers.
Here are 5 FREE apps that can help you get a jump on organizing your life:
- Alarmed is a great office tool, because it keeps you on schedule without an annoying buzzer. Instead, it alerts you with songs from your iTunes playlist. Want to make a new friend? Ignore the alarm and the songs play louder. Like to hit the snooze button? You're gonna make a lot of new friends with this one.
- Catch helps you keep track of stuff by allowing you to jot down prices, record notes, and take photos while shopping.
- Evernote lets you create notebooks for things you want to do, buy or just remember. Notebooks can be filled with photos, websites, audio clips, and more. Tag notes in this app to make them easy to search or share with friends.
- 30/30 is a time management tool. You list upcoming tasks, prioritize them, and assign the amount of time per task - the app's timer notifies you when time is up for each task.
- Unstuck helps you figure out what should get done first by taking you through a series of questions, asking what's important, how the decision will affect you and others, how to prioritize each task, and more. It offers tips along the way and provides a plan at the end, plus alternatives.
You'll Also Like...
Blog Ping Site